Wednesday 30 January 2008

The nuclear option

Quick update on the atomic composition of C&S

1. Andy Hallett - aka Argon (Arrrrr)- very innocent, can't vote, used to calibrate other atoms. More concerned with fission into Germanium Sulphate (GeS) than containing Caesium (Cs, C&S)
2. Joseph Brown - aka Caesium (C&S #2) - sits in the first column, seems innocent, but is very reactive upon contact with air and Zionists. Secretary of Pal Soc.
3. Abu Z - aka Gold (Au) - used for plating support for the Pal Soc during UGM. Shiny forehead. Otherwise useless.
4. Nadeem - aka Sodium (Na) - so boring, he is used to make salt. Atomically fuses with Gold (Au) and Caesium (Cs).
5. Felix - aka Lucky, Nitrous Oxide (NO2) - induces laughter for short periods of time. Very resistant to paper.
6. Little Chinese Kid - aka Little Chinese Kid (PRC) - doesn't speak English. Balanced like Argon. Very Boring.
7. The missing element - aka Tory skirt (CCHQ) - an element was thrown off the periodic table due to her invention of her own period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm for your info, if you are after my forename its not ABU but rather ABUL! Well mate I'm sure if I sat on the zionist camp you wouldn't be calling me usless Mr Slimeball Sheldon!

P.S. I am not a PalSoccer either! Rather a mercenary who works on the basis of favours ;-)

Anonymous said...

OK to those who have seen this post and complained to me. Yes, I am a member of the PalSoc and the mercenary bit is just my dry sense of humour!