Wednesday 14 January 2009

I would have had to kill you once you read the unedited version...

That shadowy board of people (the exec minus some) responsible for the legal well-being of the Union take their job very seriously - they are, as they will insist on reminding you should you be silly enough to ask, right in the firing line should the Union fuck up enough to actually end up in court. Accordingly, they cloak themselves in secrecy, so much so that they occasionally keep things secret from each other.

And now the shadowy dealings take a step up, with a meeting scheduled and a room booked, but a special request lodged with the school that it doesn't show up on the online listing or the sheet outside the door. What could they possibly be doing in there?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

plz plz plz can you get rid of that huge arse on your blog? its making me feel sick every time i come here

Anonymous said...

The picture of Moussavi below is staying...

Anonymous said...

I want a published retraction and apology. You've already done the damage, and I want it made crystal clear to those who read the puerile content on this blog, that your description of me was without basis. If I don't get it I will involve the school. If Sheldon created this blog and knows the authors,as our communications officer I think he would be duty bound to comply fully with any investigation.

Anonymous said...

^ Moussavi, it's just a joke. It's all fun and games. Chill out.

Anonymous said...

above comment can't be for real. what a bellend